I needed a break from studying so I decided to waste time on this LOL! But hey, now my readers can know pointless things about me. Isn’t that great? It took a couple days to finish it hahaha.
1. How are you?
Not bad, not bad.
2. Post a picture of yourself.
4. What is your entire name?
I don’t really want to type my full name out on here LOL. It’s not hard to figure out though if you really wish to know.
5. How old are you?
I’m 22 right now!
6. Age you get mistaken for:
It kind of varies, but usually it’s around a high school age. Probably from 16-19.
7. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
I’m a scorpio and a horse. I’m not so sure about horse because I feel like there aren’t really that many in-depth descriptions about them. Both scorpio and horse mention that we’re supposed to be these really outgoing sort of people though. In that sense, I don’t agree with that for myself. Other than that though, I think that scorpio does describe me pretty well. Sometimes people tell me it matches my personality.
8. What did you do on your last birthday?
Honestly I know I sound like a loser, but I did nothing LOL! I had a midterm and since my birthday is in November everyone else is busy too since it’s midterm season.
9. What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
I usually like to give myself small goals instead of these huge things that I wish to accomplish. I think it makes things look more obtainable if I take small steps towards my end goal. With that said, I just want to do well in school right now.
10. What is your hair color?
It’s a blond ombre. I was originally thinking of putting in a grey-lavender ombre, but I wasn’t sure if I could pull that off LOL. Not that I’m saying I think I can pull off blond instead ::swirl::.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yeah, I’ve dyed it a couple times before. Mostly I played around with just browns. I had a light brown and didn’t really like it on me because I don’t think I can pull off light colored hair well. After that I mostly stayed with darker browns and then I really started missing my black hair so I left it for almost 2 years. Decided to play with it again so I tried putting an ombre in at the suggestion of my hair stylist
12. What is your eye color?
I have dark brown eyes.
13. If you could change your eye color, would you?
I love grey, grey-blue or green eyes. If I could have that I’d love to haha.
14. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
I have glasses that I only wear when I need them. My vision isn’t too bad, I think my prescription is -1.25 and -1.50? When teachers write on the board in tiny writing and I’m kind of far, I would wear them. I also have circle lenses that I sometimes wear.
15. Do you have any tattoos?
16. Do you have any piercings?
17. Left or right handed?
I’m left handed!
18. What’s your sexual orientation?
19. Do you drink?
20. Do you smoke?
21. Do you have any pets?
No, but you don’t even understand how badly I want a dog ::tear::.
21. Where do you work?
At a clothing store.
22. Something you are working on right now:
This? Reading a book? Getting a degree? LOL I don’t know…
23. Do you have any “rules” about food?
Nope. Eat what you want. With that said I think maybe a rule for others: If you need to lose weight, eat healthier, don’t skip out on meals. You won’t just lose weight if you eat healthier, but your body will probably thank you for it too, right?
24. Where are you from?
I’m Canadian! Born and raised.
25. What would you say is your best quality?
I think.. that I can help people try to look at things rationally. I don’t like ‘spoiling’ friends with false ideas and views so I think that I can help others be grounded? I’m there for others when they’re in need and am loyal to the ones I care about.
26. What do you think you’re really good at?
Ah God.. LOL. I think I’m not bad at technology-related stuff usually compared to my friends? Dude, I don’t even know LOL!
27. What do you think you’re really bad at?
Math. I feel like it haunts me LOL!
28. Are you a bad person?
No, at the end of the day, I think I’m a good person. Good people do bad things sometimes, everyone does. I don’t think I’m a bad person though.
29. Are you nice to everyone?
No haha. For me, I think I either like a person or I don’t. Not to say I’ll be a bitch to someone if I don’t automatically like them, but I don’t think I’m especially nice either. Mostly I’m kind of indifferent so some people might take it wrong.
30. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
I guess you can say that.
31. What is your ideal bed? Why?
I want a huge bed because right now my bed is against the wall and sometimes I slam into it when I’m sleeping LOL. That or sometimes I end up rolling off it. Neither of those happen often, but it has happened. Maybe a huge padded headboard so I can sit up and read books sometimes. I don’t like hard mattresses so none of that… LOL.
32. Did you wake up cranky?
Man, I wake up everyday cranky HAHA. I am not a morning person!
33.Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
I have a couple around, but I don’t, like.. hold them or anything LOL!
34. What do you think about the most?
My future. My friends. My family.
35. What you want to be when you “get older”?
36. What are your career goals?
Honestly, I want to see if somehow whatever I’m pursuing will lead me to different paths in business. I want to have a chance to learn from my uncle and try out different things.
37. What is your ideal career?
I don’t really have an ideal. I just hope that I would end up with something where I can always grow, learn new things, be happy.
38. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Umm I mean yeah, in a way lots of things are still the same, but everyone always changes in some way everyday as they learn new things. I lost people along the way and I also gained new ones so it’s been interesting the past 2 years.
39. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
A lot… a lot, a lot. Probably too much for my own good because I do it to the point where I start obsessing over the details and wondering where things went wrong. I also replay a lot of funny moments in my head too, so… I guess it balances out, I don’t know LOL!
40. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
41. Say 10 facts about your room:
1. It faces the driveway.. and also the sun so I get blinded every morning because I refuse to put my room in darkness LOL.
2. I have a gigantic bulletin board on my wall because my dad hated me putting holes through the wall LOL! It’s the wall my bed is against though so sometimes I’m kind of scared tacks will fall on me or something while I sleep.
3. My vanity table has 3 drawers, my bed has 3 drawers, I have an extra closet/shelf thing, and also the closet that comes with the room. Still not enough room for my clothes hahaha!
4. I have 3 small cupboards for my headboard and two extra shelves for books. Also running out of room. I’ve resorted to stacking them on top of each other.
5. My room is half above the garage so I hated when I almost drift off to sleep, and then the sound of the garage opening wakes me.
6. Aside from family, I haven’t really let anyone into my room anymore. Mostly because it’s just a mess a lot of the times LOL. Also because I didn’t really like people seeing my room in general anymore.
7. I have this desk I hate because it’s so rickety. Feel like if I kick it, it’d die on me. It comes with this rickety chair that I also dislike. Been talking about replacing it for so long, but we still haven’t done so LOL
8. Walls and carpet are beige. I wish I could paint it a different colour, but parents won’t allow it -sigh-.
9. Usually people hate being upstairs during summer because it’s so hot and prefer to be in the basement. I like being in my room upstairs during summer though because my desk is right in front of window and it blows in cool air.
10. I like lighting scented candles to make my room smell good ::^^::.
41. Do you have any phobias?
I’m extremely afraid of bugs ::swirl::… and failure LOL.
42. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
Nope. I’ve gone to see a counselor in high school with a friend. It wasn’t for us though.
43. Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
Mmm not really. I have spring allergies, I don’t know if that counts. I think I might be allergic to the pesticides used on certain fruits or something too because unless it’s organic, it makes my throat extremely itchy.
43. Ever broken any bones?
44. Ever come close to death?
Um.. kind of.
45. Do you have a facebook?
Yeah, I have facebook.
46. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
Yeah, but back then I untagged myself in most of them so I would have to click through people’s albums to find them now. Except now they can all be hidden so I usually leave them tagged except for my profile pictures .
47. Describe yourself in one word/sentence:
Indescribable.. LOL ;D
48. A quote you try to live by:
I don’t have a specific quote or anything, but I think it’s important for us to not compare ourselves with other people too much. Do the best you can and appreciate what you have because we will never be happy if we constantly compare ourselves with others. If we do that, there’s always going to be someone better at a certain thing. Be the best you.
49. A famous person you’ve been compared to:
I used to get compared to Ariel Lin…
50. Weird things you do when you’re alone:
o_O I don’t know… sing? LOL!! Not really weird, but I can’t think of anything else hahaha.
51. Something you do without realizing:
I don’t bite my nails, but sometimes I bite my finger or put it against my mouth? LOL. I pout when I’m concentrating on things now for some reason. I might bite my lips.
52. Someone you’d like to be for a day and why:
Beyonce… LOL!! jkjk. I’m not sure really.
53. What is your favorite thing to do?
Just being with the people whose company I enjoy ::^^::. I think when things start to take a toll on me, I like being with my best friends. I like listening to them talk, especially in the car. Just listening to music and listening to them talk and laughing at the dumb stuff we say. The simple stuff.
54. What’s your favorite color?
It changes a lot! It also differs if you’re talking about the colour of certain items. Does white count? haha I’ll just pick that.
55. What’s your favorite movie?
I don’t really have a favourite movie.
56. What are your favorite books?
When I was young I would read my old books over and over again. Nowadays there’s so many books that I want to read that I rarely ever go back and reread a book again. One that I’ve gone back to a couple times though is Memoirs of a Geisha. I think Paper Towns by John Green is also a good one. It says a lot about our generation.
57. What is your favorite quote and why?
No favourite quote.
58. What is your favorite word?
Errr I don’t have a favourite word LOL…..
59. What is your least favorite word?
Don’t have one.
60. What is your favorite type of food?
I really like eating Japanese food, but I do get sick of it too if I eat too much of it. Same with breakfast food. Ughh, I love breakfast food.
61. You favorite ice cream?
Green tea! Especially the soft-serve one, omg so delish.
62. What’s your favorite animal?
Puppies, pandas, horses.. I just love animals.. LOL.
63. Dogs or cats?
Definitely dogs. Cats are nice too, but I like the companionship that dogs offer more. Cats don’t seem to care as much.
64. Describe your favourite texture:
o_O what? LOL
65. What is your favorite flower?
Roses or lilies? I don’t know enough flowers to really pick haha!
66. What’s your favourite scent? And on the opposite sex?
Smelling clean for both sexes LOL! Are we talking about fragrance here? I like using Anna Sui’s Secret Wish the most. Light, fruity, young and fresh. D&G Light Blue is also another one I like to use when I want something more.. grown up? Deeper? There’s a couple I like on guys, but I’m too lazy to google names right now hahaha.
67. What is your favorite season?
Spring when it’s really close to summer. I dislike it feeling super hot because you get all sticky from sweating so much. It’s just really uncomfortable.
68. What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
European places mostly. France, Italy, Greece, UK.. Actually I want to go back to Japan and visit Kyoto and experience the hot springs haha!
69. What are four things you can’t live without and why?
My family. At the end of the day, no matter what happens, they’re still my family and nothing will change that.
My friends. I really can’t imagine my life without my close friends. They make life bearable.
Music. Helps when you’re studying, helps when it’s too quiet when you’re driving, helps you deal with depressing shit, etc. LOL.
….The interw3bz… you guys should already know why hahaha.
70. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why?
A unicorn…? HAHA I don’t know enough mythological creatures to answer this. Most mythological creatures, I feel, are crazy. Unless you took some Classics courses or read up about them, you’d know they’re just boring, docile creatures hahaha. That is, if we’re talking about the Greek ones?
71. What’s your favorite television show?
I like watching comedy shows and love the oldies like Will & Grace, Friends, and That ’70s Show. I also like watching cooking/travelling/food shows!
72. Favorite place to shop at?
I don’t really shop at one specific store. Usually I go into all the stores to see what they have and how much they sell it at.
73. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yeah, I smile at strangers all the time. Why not? This is Canada, you smile at strangers LOL! Especially if I’m taking a walk and someone’s walking their dog. I smile at the dog and then I smile at the owner HAHA.
74. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Ermm, mostly girls. I feel like I haven’t found the right guys to become good friends with. I feel like guys don’t enjoy listening to what girls have to say sometimes. I don’t really like having friends that I can only talk about certain things with and I feel sometimes with guys – at least the ones I’ve known – that is exactly what happens. I like having friends that I can share everything with in a conversation.
75. Who is someone you never tire of?
My close friends haha. Sometimes I see them everyday for a week or so and I still love being around them.
76. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Mmm no? I am myself with my close friends pretty much, but I think there’s always a piece of us that we still keep hidden from others no matter what.
77. Who is your most loyal friend?
They’re all pretty loyal. I don’t like keeping people around when they’re not loyal or I guess I should say that disloyal people usually let themselves out of your life.
78. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
79. If your best friend died, what would you do?
I really can’t imagine it. Even when my friend just went away for a term, I teared up LOL!
80. Something you’ve lied about.
My feelings towards people.
81. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yeah, definitely. Not much you can do about it at times, that’s the worst.
82. Say 5 facts about your bestfriend(s):
1. Rave addicts.
2. Most chill people in the world. You can totally be yourself around them without getting judged because they accept everyone. If you can get them to hate you, there’s something probably really wrong about you LOL!
3. Major perverts. That’s why we’re friends.. HAHA.
4. Loyal. I’ve been friends with them for sooo long. I really believe that these ones out of all my friendships with people, will last because no matter what because whatever happens, they will be behind me.
5. Hella funny. There hasn’t been a time where I could be around them and not laugh really hard.
83. The last person you hugged?
My coworker haha.
84. Story of your first kiss?
Oh my God, I don’t even want to talk about it on here. Most embarrassing and awkward situation in the world.
85. Do you like kissing in public?
86. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Yeah… I don’t date people younger… LOL! Well, I’ve never dated anyone younger so far anyway.
87. You have a preference for boys or girls?
Neither.. can I get a man please? haha!!
88. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
Female… LOL jk, I don’t know. I’ll just go the religious route, even though I’m not religious, and say both because everyone’s made in God’s image.. LOL!!
89. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
Hm.. height and physique? I like looking at people’s smile the most. It’s not the first thing I notice since they might not always be smiling right when you see them, but I’m pretty weak against cute smiles hahaha. It makes people light up and it’s so cute when they have a very child-like look about them when they smile!
90. Are looks important in a relationship?
Yeah in way it is. I don’t mean that the person has to be super hot or anything, but you should always somehow be physically attracted to them. If you can’t stand looking at them or they somehow turn you off then that’s not going to work, is it? LOL.
91. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
Height? Would height be a superficial characteristic? I think because I’m on the shorter side being close to 5’3″, I prefer someone taller. It just feels nice being with a guy who’s taller because.. it feels like you’re safe in their arms or something. Like they can protect you from everything LOL. I don’t know though, because guys I’ve dated or who have liked me were all taller than me. The shortest one was just a cm or two taller than me.
92. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
Mmm.. it’s up to other people to pick what sort of age difference is acceptable. As long as it’s not like a grandpa/grandma dating some high schooler or something. Personally, I would prefer someone older than me. It feels weird being with someone the same age as me. For girls, I think maybe up to a 10 year difference (older, anyway). For some reason, I feel like a lot of guys I know have dated someone older or liked someone older than them. I don’t personally know any girls that have dated someone younger though.
If they’re happy with that guy though, then go for it. Mostly when girls date someone younger, I find that they don’t really go past the 2-3 year mark of someone younger. Who knows though, I sometimes find younger guys are more mature than some guys that are older so….
93. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
If they’re someone that’s right for me. I think sometimes it’s easier to find someone on the internet that connects with you more just because they’re outside of your usual circle. A lot of us hang out with the same people a lot and I think with the internet, it helps us expand and find people we may otherwise have never found before. There wouldn’t have been a way to get to know them. On the internet it’s a lot easier to find people with the same interests and ideas, if you’re willing to look anyway.
94. Do you have a crush on anyone?
95. A description of the girl/boy you like:
96. Say 1 fact about the person you like:
No one right now.
97. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I’ve had that happen before when I was young. I even told the person I had liked them before they told me they like someone else. I didn’t say anything when he told me he liked someone else because he liked my best friend at the time. But even if it wasn’t my best friend, I wouldn’t have said anything. What’s there to say? “Oh no, you can’t because I like you”? In situations like that, the person has already made a choice and told you that they like someone that isn’t you. Not much you can say, except maybe, “Goodbye. You missed out.” LOL jk. Kinda
98. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Outside of the family and friends, never. I’ve never felt so strongly about someone or been with someone long enough to ever use the word love. When I tell someone I love them, I really want to mean it..
99. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
100. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
101. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
Yeah I have.. I don’t know why I let myself get to that point either. Sometimes I’m misunderstood and it frustrates me when they don’t understand where I’m coming from and it puts a bunch of stress on me that way. It’s like they don’t think about it from my point of view or they say they do, but still get upset at me for it. Think the past two years I’ve cried because of a guy more than I have in almost 10 years. Life decided to play catch up on me there.
102. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Yes haha.. A couple times.
103. Anyone you’re giving up on?
104. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Not really. For me I kind of unconsciously put guys into two groups. One that I’ll probably never date and one where I don’t expect anything. So far I haven’t ever liked anyone that I’ve put into the ‘never date’ group haha.
105. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
LOL……. no comment.
106. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
107. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Kind of, but not exactly in those words or anything. Guys say lots of things though. I try not to put any expectations on them when it comes to things like that. It’s like when someone told me that they’ll always try to keep me happy. Not realistic.
108. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
Are we supposed to answer for the opposite sex? Outside of family, no I wouldn’t do that for a guy. At least I haven’t found anyone that I’d wish to do that for right now anyways. Anytime I feel like I might have found someone like that, they prove me wrong.
109. Is there someone you will never forget?
I’m not really one to forget about people. I may forget conversations sometimes or things like that, but how someone is overall, I can’t forget it if they’ve been in my life. So there isn’t one person that I’ll never forget, I think anyone that has made some sort of mark in my life, I just can’t forget them.
110. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Mmm.. there isn’t one specific thing that pops out to me. There are lots of sweet things people have done for me before that I appreciate. Like say when I was young, someone bussed all the way home with me and I live on the north side of town. It was late and they would bus all the way home with me and then bussed back to their house which was on the west side. Or how someone worried about me having to bus home after work so they’d come out just to drive me home and take me out for dinner because they know I’m hungry after work. It’s nice, you know?
111. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
I like small gestures so any kind of small surprise would make me really happy. I think.. maybe if they just surprised me with something small on my birthday I’d be ecstatic. It can be anything – a dinner, a small gift, a cake or whatever. I just haven’t really had anything special for my birthday for a long time because everyone’s always so busy in November.
112. Are you in love?
113. Are you in a relationship?
114. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
Don’t have one~~.
115. Are relationships ever worth it?
Yeah, for some. How else do people find the person they want to spend the rest of their life with? haha. For me, I feel that even if the relationship was fleeting, it was nice to enjoy whatever you had with them. You get to experience what it was like with that person and at the end of the day, even if it doesn’t work out, you know now. You don’t have to spend the rest of your life wondering ‘what if’. What if that person was actually the one? What if I had just given it a try? Sometimes people are different when they’re in a relationship. What if they could’ve made me happy? I don’t want that.
You might risk a friendship, but I think if that person was actually a good person, they’d still want to be your friend at the end of it all At least then I know what it was like with that person. At least then I know why it wouldn’t be able to work out. When you’re in a relationship with someone it’s nice getting to do things with them that you might not usually do. Or it might be what you usually do but it’s fun to get to do those things with someone new.
116. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
There was something like that before. It was.. kind of complicated but mostly my fault.
117. Can you commit to one person?
Yeah, but I think I have to really like that person to not think about other guys or want to talk to any other guys, etc. And I mean not wanting to talk to other guys in a flirty way. If I like a person enough, when I talk to other guys I wouldn’t think of wanting anything from them.
118. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
I don’t think I’ll ever actually cheat, so yeah.
119. Do you ever want to get married?
120. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
121. Do you get jealous easily?
I can, yeah. Depends how much I like someone, but it also depends on how shady they are and what they’re doing. I try to give the other person trust and not jump to conclusions and attack them for it LOL. Like say if my boyfriend said he’s going to go study with his (female) friend because he’s struggling in a course she’s good at, go ahead.
If my boyfriend said he’s going to go chill with her at 2AM alone, then I’ll be like, “What are you guys doing exactly??” LOL…
If he says studying at 2AM I’ll probably say, “Bullshit.” HAHA.
122. The last time you felt jealous, and why?
Don’t want to talk about it here.
123. What is your definition of cheating?
Haha… When a guy starts flirting with another girl, I would think it’s ringing alarm bells – not cheating but it’d make me irritated. It might be harmless, but I would prefer they not do that. Of course any physical act would automatically be considered cheating.
124. Have you ever been cheated on?
125. Do you forgive betrayal?
I don’t know if I ever truly forgive someone for betraying me. I might just say it so they can be at peace with themselves. I can never forget a betrayal and I think if you’re willing to betray me once and it was something big, then what’s to prevent you from doing it again? I also feel that people who have really hurt me by betraying me, never really felt all that sorry about it either. So knowing that, why should I truly forgive them?
126. Have you ever cheated on someone?
127. Why did your last relationship fail?
I lost feelings for him. I just wasn’t physically or mentally attracted to him.
128. Things you want to say to an ex:
Nothing, I have nothing more to say to them LOL.
129. A description of the person you dislike the most:
Someone that has no loyalty at all and doesn’t think about other people’s feelings. They’re just selfish and think about their own wants and needs.
130. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
I don’t know if I’ve ever truly loved someone haha sooo no? LOL
131. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
2 boyfriends.. countless girlfriends.. HAHA jaykay.
132. How long was your longest relationship?
133. You’ll love me if…
Mmm.. if you love someone who can joke around a lot, someone who tries to bring some humour into life. If you love someone that tries hard to make you happy when you’re sad :D LOL I don’t know. You just have to love me, okay? HAHA.
134. Share a relationship story:
Okay here, so my first boyfriend was around 3 years older than me. I started dating him when I was 14 and he turned 18 soon after we started dating. He’s born on the 10th while I was born on the 18th. When it was close to my birthday he pulled me into a jewelry store and asked the lady to find my ring size. You know where this is going, right? LOL. I asked him what it was for anyway, but he wouldn’t tell me. We measured a couple fingers and that was it. On my birthday (it was a joint one because my best friend’s birthday is on the 21st) all of our friends came out to celebrate.
My boyfriend was late and everyone was already eating. He called my friend’s phone because I didn’t have a cell yet at that time, to let me know that he was running late but was getting close. He arrived and not long afterwards we started opening presents. Surprise, surprise, my kdrama-like boyfriend got me a ring. It looked like I was getting proposed to or something LOL!! He bought it from a jewelry store so it came in a ring box. The fact that it was fitted for my ring finger too LOL. He was actually really late because he had to bus to the west side after school to go to the jewelry store to pick up the ring since he had it engraved. And then he had to bus to the north side where we were having the dinner LOL. November is in the middle of winter too so it was freezing outside.
He said initially he wanted to melt this gold necklace of his into a ring for me, but he didn’t know if it’d be enough gold to make a ring (ever the romantic.. not in a good way LOL). Since that didn’t seem like it would work, he bought me a brand new ring instead. He said it was a ring because he’s only ever given girls necklaces before, but never a ring. So the ring was supposed to mean that I was special and he thought I was the one.
…He was wrong about that, of course, but yes HAHA.
135. How often do you listen to music?
136. What kind of music you like?
R&B, Pop, Hip-hop, EDM, really anything as long as it sounds good. Sometimes I like listening to indie stuff, but I don’t really know where to look.
137. Do you like to dance?
138. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
139. Share a song that takes you to a certain memory in the past:
I don’t have a song that links to a certain memory. Mostly songs just reminds me of stuff at a certain age, but not a specific memory.
140. A song that’s been stuck in your head:
Bruno Mars – When I Was Your Man
141. A book you want to read/have recently read:
Recently Read: The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
Want to Read: A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
142. Describe your dream library:
A tall building with the walls made of glass to let in plenty of light. Plenty of couches and armchairs that are comfy so people can just sit curled up all day reading the books. Lots of tables too so people can study together or read together. Different floors for different things, kind of like at university libraries. An area for silence, an area for groups etc. Maybe a little cafe in a different area so the noise doesn’t other people who want it completely quiet.
143. Last movie you just watched:
The other night I watched this Korean one called My Girlfriend is an Agent because Kang Ji Hwan is in it LOL. Been a fan of him since Capital Scandal. Movie was mediocre though.
145. Do you like watching what type of movies?
Usually romcoms or something comedic like Bridesmaids.
146. You’re in a tattoo parlor about to get inked. What are you getting done?
I always thought that if there was actually something that meant a lot to me I wouldn’t mind getting it tattooed. So far there hasn’t been anything I want though. If I were to get a giant tattoo though, I think I’d want one of Audrey Kawasaki’s art pieces on my body. I say giant tattoo because I feel like it’d be a waste to get any of her stuff done small.
147. What’s something you can see yourself going to jail for?
ERRR LOL. I can’t see myself going to jail.
148. If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be?
When I think about it, I don’t think there’s really any character that was a big hero that I could look up to LOL! Let’s say Katniss, she worked hard to save her family and stuff, but would I want to be her? She got thrown into a game where there could only be one survivor. Don’t want that LOL!
149. You’re given $10,000…under one condition: you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to?
Save the animalsss~~ Or if there was a natural disaster that occurred not that long ago, I’d probably donate it to that.
150. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Maybe not get involved with some people. Or maybe drop some people in my life earlier on.
151. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
Wtf LOL. The only thing that popped into my head was helium so there HAHA.
152. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Wow, one whole year. Maybe one of my junior high years.
153. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
These questions are starting to get really weird LOL!! Let’s turn back time and let it beeee a bow LOL. Can I not scream something lame.. LOL.
154. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
I’m not creative enough for this, man LOL!
155. What is the first curse word that comes to mind?
156. What the last party you went to was… and when the next will be…
A while ago and maybe in May.
157. How you’d spend ten thousand bucks?
158. Press ctrl+v and post:
[6:47:45 PM] Eileen L: OMFG
[6:47:48 PM] Eileen L: ……..
[6:47:51 PM] Eileen L: im disgusted
[6:47:52 PM] Carmen: RIGHT
[6:47:53 PM] Eileen L: wtf
[6:47:54 PM] Eileen L: ……
[6:47:55 PM] Carmen: i was like FUCK
I don’t even want to explain what we were talking about HAHA. But I sent Leen something really disgusting that another friend sent me HAHA. I wanted to show her reaction to it to that friend.
159. Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island with someone you love for ten years or someone you hate for a month? Explain why.
LOL oh god. Probably someone I hate for a month. No matter how much I love someone, if I had to spend 10 years only with them on a deserted island I think I might hate them. Even when people are together I think sometimes people need space and time to spend with others. 10 years is a lot.
160. 5 things within touching distance:
Green Tea Frappuccino
161. A drunken story:
… hahahaha. No thanks, but one of my best friends likes to call me Blackout Queen. It happened two times okay, give me a break LOL!
162. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
I guess I could be studying, but I’m waiting until my friends are ready so we can go out LOL.
163. Currently wanting to see anyone?