1 box of Kokumaro Curry Sauce Mix
Meat (Beef or Pork) or Chicken (1lb, 400g)
3 Medium Onions (1 1/3lb, 600g)
2 Medium Potatoes (2/3lb, 300g)
1 Medium Carrot (1/2lb, 200g)
- Cut meat or chicken, onions, potatoes, and carrot into bite size.
- Saute in saucepan until lightly browned.
- Add 5 cups (1200ml, 40 fl. oz.) water and bring to boil.
- Cook over low to medium heat for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat. Break curry sauce mix into pieces and add to saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 10 minutes or until curry thickens.
- Serve over cooked rice or pasta.
So technically this isn’t a recipe I tried out, but I thought I’d post it anyway LOL ::nervous::. My friends and I wanted to try making some Japanese Curry while we were over at my house and bought this. Now this always reminds me of my friends because we’ve cooked this together a couple times now and everyone always enjoys it!
It’s sold at our T&T and one thing that bothers me is how they put a sticker over the whole back of the box….Right on top of where the instructions are! You would see us all having trouble using our nails to peel the sticker off carefully as to not peel off the instructions with it ::GAHH::.
I used ground chicken above but usually we use chicken breasts. The recipe is good with any meat really so you can experiment to see what you like best! Really easy to make on the days where you’re lazy and not sure what to make. I spotted a curry udon recipe online too so I shall try that out sometime. Need to get some dashi mix because I’m too lazy to actually make that LOL!!!